K C I T I LIBRARY
LEARN TO EARN
The library supports the teaching and learning activities available in the college. This is shown by acquiring relevant information materials to its users and organizing them into a system that will guide users in allocating them on the shelves.
Materials available in the library are: technical books for electrical and electronics engineering building and civil engineering, automotive engineering, information communication technology, research, education, catering, cosmetology, management and theology books.
School of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option.
- Craft Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Technology, Power Option.
- Craft Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Technology, Telecommunication Option.
- Artisan In Electrical Installation
- EPRA ELECTRICIANS
- EPRA FOR SOLAR PV TECHNICIANS
School of Building & Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Building Technology
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Diploma in Road Transport Management
- Diploma in Land Surveying
- Diploma in Petroleum and Geoscience
- Diploma in Architecture
- Craft Certificate in Building Technology
- Craft certificate in plumbing
- Artisan In Plumbing
- Artisan In Masonry
School of Hospitality
- Diploma in Food and Beverage
- Diploma in Catering and Accomodation Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Food Science Processing Technology
- Certificate in Food Processing and Preservation Technology
- Craft Certificate in Catering and Accommodation
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production and Service
- Craft Certificate in Tour Guiding and Travel Operations